Monday, February 12, 2007

MS India bids for worst corporate anthem title


Always worth a listen to are these wonderful songs. What makes a company think they should do this. They are so appallingly bad and so kitsch. Anyway have a listen to this one about Microsoft Vista from Microsoft in India.

Update 22:30: Apparently My Bro prefers this classic Offering from Microsoft in India.

Here are the lyrics (apparently)

I thought I would take the opportunity of adding the lyrics to the rap section of this truly moving song (note, these are by no means perfectly accurate):

Oh boy I don't know where to begin

So much feature don't know how to fit 'em in

Get ready for the wow! experience

I showed them once, I felt the crowd delirious

Ohhh!

Step through the Window, take a trip with me

I'll turn your world on it's head with my 'flip-3d'

I'll make sure to the best websites I go

Windows Vista can be ? all in one go

So much data

Still I search quickly

Safe with Win Defender security

Visual, hot-to-trot?, it's sure pretty

I've got my laptop, I take my world with me!

Search is incredible!

SOFTWARE IS RELIABLE!!!

Style's irrestistable!

Yeah!

Enter Windows Media Center

Music, Radio, Video, whatever!

Guaranteed more fun for your pleasure

Let's just say you're entertained forever!

One thing you just can't ignore

Zooms your performance for sure

And when you feel the need for more speed,

You can even boost that through the USB!

Windows Vista with it's sleek design

Even if you're a real good friend of mine

Don't even try askin me to lend you mine

'Cos you only get the 'wow!' when it's genuine

100%

100%

100%



MS India bids for worst corporate anthem title | The Register

1 comment:

McNoddy said...

Personally I preferred this