Saturday, March 11, 2006

One more Year Older.


Well it was my birthday a couple of days ago and I am now officially that bit closer to 50.
It was a good birthday this year, very quiet, but with the kids waking me up with Cards and Presents from them. I also managed to have the day off (flexitime) which was a good bonus. We had a nice family meal at night and my wife had made me (after a long battle and much brandy and a few swear words )a lovely large Cheesecake which must be just about my favourite food in the world. Unfortunately it is now finished, with Malkie my middle son managing to devour an awful lot of it.
Also today my big birthday present arrived, a new printer for the computer to print pictures, so some of you might see some of our Kids soon.

Well only another year to wait for Christina to bake again!

No comments: